1. I am afraid I have brought you too much trouble.
2. Please accept my sincere apologies for…
3. I’ve to offer you an apology for not coming to your party.
4. I am sorry I missed your …
5. It was really quite unintentional.
1. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.
2. I do beg your pardon for the mess I have made again.
3. I must make an apology for (losing my temper) again.
4. Please accept my sincere apologies for…
5. Please forgive me.
Jan 19th, 2008
I am the Chinese student who lived in your house during my studying in Canada. First of all, please allow me to say sorry to you for not having returned the CD borrowed from you before leaving Canada. I am convinced that it has really caused you too much trouble.
I still remember that you were so kind to have lent me your favourite music CD in order to comfort me when I was homesick, so I will make every effort to return it to you soon. Could you give me your exact address you want me to deliver the CD to? I would be eagerly waiting for your reply. If receiving the address, I will immediately send it to you. It will take nearly a week to you.
Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience I may have caused you. Thank you again for the hospitality you offered me during my stay there.