2. I, the undersigned, would like to express my concern about…
3. First of all, please take my suggestions concerned seriously.
4. When it comes to it, my suggestions are as follows.
5. You would be conquering it if you took my advice below into account.
1. Thank you for your attention to my advice.
2. If you want further information as to this matter, please inform me soon.
3. I must warn you of your wrong decision, again.
4. Please accept my sincere wishes for your future.
5. It is up to you.
Jan 10h, 2009
I am writing this letter to you in order to give my views and opinions onour government’s ban on the use of plastic bags in local areas, because I think the effect of it fails a lot.
I know that there are many local residents in favor of the use of plastic bags so that many businesses would still attract their regular customers by still using plastic bags which has led to the “white pollution” in the local. However, in order to cope with the worsening problem, my suggestion is that a substitute for plastic bags should be made and accepted by the customers. In addition, local authorities are supposed to make relative laws against the use of plastic bags.
I would appreciate it if you could take my suggestions seriously. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.