1.B Use a ladder to help her reach the tea.
2. D Outside an gallery art.
3.D New students usually cannot offer a fair evaluation.
4.C Doris fixed up some of the bookshelves.
5.D He has found a better position.
6.AThey should finish the book as soon as possible.
7.D The furniture the man bought is inexpensive.
8.B The woman is waiting for the call.
9. A She had a job interview to attend
10. C Submit her roommate's assignment
11. A Where Dr. Ellis's office is located
12. C He can handle it quite well
13. B The 6:30 one
14. C The time on the train is enjoyable
15. A Reading newspapers.
16. D Get key information by reading just once or twice
17. A Choose one's own system of marking
18. B By reviewing only the marked parts.
19. D Everybody needs some sleep for survival.
20. C It is a rare exception
21. B His mother's injury just before his birth.
22. C She developed a strong interest in finance
23. D She inherited a big fortune from her father
24. A She was extremely mean with her money
25. B She built a hospital with her mother's money
Section C: 复合式听写：
28. back and forth
31. referring to
32. parallel to
34. at the right angle
36 I melted
37 G line
39 K ranging
40 D dramatic
41 F impact
The End of the Book
56. B The humanities and STEM subjects should be given equal importance.
57. D Their chances of getting a good job.
58. A They benefit students in their future life.
59. D Those who have received a well-rounded education.
60. C Prepare themselves for different job options.
61. A It sounds very attractive.
62. D They cause serious damage to the environment.
63. C It wants to keep its own environment intact.
64. B It improves economic efficiency.
65. A To justify America's dependence on oil imports.
In order to promote the justice in education, China has already invested 36 billion RMB, which is used to enhance the teaching facilities of the countryside and compulsory education of rural area of mid-west. These funds can be used to improve the teaching aids and to purchase books, benefiting 16,000 middle schools and primary schools. Furthermore, these funds can also be used to purchase instrument for music and paintings. Nowadays, children from countryside and mountain areas can enjoy music class and painting class like the children in coastal areas do. Some students who were previously transferred to cities for better education now return to local areas to study.
China should develop the energy of nuclear more, for nuclear power only accounts for 2% of the gross electrical power output, which makes China the least, the 30th,in the list of countries which own nuclear power.
After the Japan’s accidents in March 2011, the exploration of nuclear power has been suspended, including halting the examining and approving new nuclear power stations as well as safety inspection of all the nuclear stations in the country. The approval didn’t recover until October, 2012.
With the improvement of technology and safety arrangement, the possibilities of nuclear accidents could be reduced to the minimum degree. That is to say, nuclear power could be developed and utilized without accidents.
Chinese educators have already realized the significance of reading for a nation. Some workers suggested that we have a national reading day in 2003. They emphasized that people should read good books especially the classic ones. Through reading, people can learn better how to be grateful, responsible and cooperative. The goal of education is to cultivate these basic personalities. Reading is especially important for middle and primary school students. Suppose they don't nurture the interest of reading at that key moment, it will be harder to develop a habit to read books.
Suppose a foreign friend of yours is coming to visit your home-town/campus/China. Where would you show her and why?
As one of the most bewitching and international cities in China, I strongly recommend you, my dearest friends, to pay a visit to my hometown—-Beijing. It is the capital of China for several dynasties over a long period. In the meantime, it has now evolved into the political, cultural and educational center.There are many places of interests here in Beijing, among which the Summer Palace is the most interesting attraction.
The Summer Palace is situated in the western outskirts of Beijing, and it is one of the most classical gardens in China, which enjoys a worldwide reputation. The most alluring scenery is Kunming Lake, with an exquisite building in the middle, and it involves three parts which are mainly used as the ancient empress’s living quarter.
I’m sure you can definitely experience the characteristic and traditional culture of China. Hope you could enjoy your trip!