Part IV Reading Comprehension (Reading in Depth)
47.capturing and storing CO2或者capture and storage of CO2
48. capture and storage
49. put it to new use
50. increase their yield of fruits and vegetables
51. the scale of CO2 emissions
52. D. Its negative effects have long been neglected.
53. A. Goals with financial rewards have strong motivational power.
54. B. They resorted to unethical practice to meet their sales quota.
55. B. Its conclusion is not based on solid scientific evidence.
56. A. Studying goal-setting can throw more light on successful business practices.
57. D) Free market plus government intervention.
58. B) Government regulation hinders economic development.
59. B) Effective measures adopted by the government.
60. D) They give up the idea of smaller government and less regulation.
61. D) Excessive borrowing.