1. All the walls in the building had the same layout.
2. The storm caused severe damage.
3. The walls are made of hollow concret blocks.
4. Our aim was to update the health service and we succeeded.
5. Do we have to wear these name tags?
6. Joe came to the window as the crowd chanted”Joe,Joe,Joe”
7. He inspired many young people to take up sports.
8. The city center was wiped out by the bomb.
9. Most baby can take in a wide range of food easily.
10. A larg crowd assembled outside the American embassy.
11. The weather was crisp and clear and you could see the mountains fifty miles away.
12. What puzzles me is why his books are so popular.
13. I think $7 a drink is a bit steep, don’t you?
14. The contempt he felt for his fellow students was obvious.
15. Her comments about men are utterly ridiculous.